- This event has passed.
Principles of Fall Protection Course
June 20, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
TWO TIME SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE:
- 8am – 12pm = 1 SEAT IS AVAILABLE
- 1pm – 5pm = 10 SEATS AVAILABLE
Working at a grain handling facility often requires working at heights. When employees are working at a height of 4 feet or more, that worker needs to be aware of proper fall protection practices as well as how to use and inspect proper fall protection equipment.
GFAI’s fall protection course will provide hands-on training experiences and problem solving opportunities to go beyond the basic level and into details such as:
- Required standards and compliance for fall protection
- Care and Maintenance of equipment
- How to inspect and care for
- Full body harnesses
- Snaphooks and carabiners
- Tie-off adapters
- Anchorage points
- Self retraction and horizontal lifelines
This Fall Protection Course is designed for any employee who uses or supervises those who use fall protection equipment.
All participants will receive a certification of completion.